Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Releases!


Set to the Marketplace today was 'Fire Bird'. This a a slightly modified version of 'Phoenix', with the bird on the back moved from the shoulder to the center. This updated version does not include any variety in style beyond fire (Phoenix ver 1 has white and black varieties as well as fire) but as all my tattoos do, it comes in three levels and multiple clothing layers to help get the perfect look.
Fire Bird (Phoenix Version 2)

Fire Bird (Phoenix ver. 2): https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fire-Bird-Tattoo-Phoenix-Tribal-Tattoo-ver-2/3903350

Phoenix Tribal Tattoo: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Phoenix-Tribal-Tattoo/3452630

The Original Phoenix
 In addition to this, I have put the face and leg tattoo found in the Fire Bird set on for separate sale for any that would like to add on to the original Phoenix tattoo.

Add On Set #1: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EvenTide-Phoenix-Add-On-Set-1/3904746


 Why yes, that is a 'Set #1' which implies a 'Set #2'. Which, in fact, is the third new release for today. This set does not include anything within the other sets (Fire Bird or Phoenix) and has additional tattooing to further dress up and works with either of the tattoo sets.

Add On Set #2: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EvenTide-Phoenix-Add-On-Set-2/3904882

 But Wait! There's More! Because I can't stop there, today or tomorrow I will post my 'Fire Elemental' set. While some of the tattoos can be found within the other sets, the Fire Elemental set is meant to stand on its own. Some pieces will blend with the Fire Bird or Phoenix set, while other pieces will not.

Fire Elemental: (Will link once posted)

Now, here's a thought for you... If you like the Fire Elemental set, how would you like to see it in other colors? Once I've done some test photos, I'll go ahead and post so you can see what I might mean. Each would gain it's own personal 'symbol' and color palette, and depending on demand I -might- work on complete different versions done in the same style but for other elements. If I were to do so, what elements would people like to see most? Or what color schemes? Heck, does anyone even like what's done so far? Go ahead and leave a comment (thought I reserve the right to delete ;) ) and let me know what you think or would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment