Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Preview!

I don't have very much in terms of L that I can offer to support causes or sims or people or such within SL. But I am a  creator, and I do like to help. For that reason, when it became known to me that another secondlife creator was in need of funding for cancer treatment, I was willing to investigate. And after my investigation, I offered to join in.

So, later this month, I will be joining a number of other creators in the Love Donna Flora event. You can find out more here: http://lovedonnaflora.wordpress.com/

Because I want to have content special to the event, at least for the length of it, I looked to the shop as a way of gaining inspiration, then went over some other ideas I've had in the past. And... ha ha ha... oh yes.

For the event I will have my new Lace Tattoo series. They will be able to be worn on their own or matched with some elements from my ColorFade series. I will also probably have a few others ready to go, but that will depend on RL work. Check out my flickr for further previews, though a teaser is below...


No comments:

Post a Comment