Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

New Release! ... Kinda.

If you know me at all, or just look at my profile, you'll see that I am an RPer. RP is really where I started with my tattoo creation, and it's where I continue to look for ideas even today. The concept was to create tattoos that could be used on any skin to allow people to create their favorite fantasy avs in a way that might otherwise be out of their reach simply do to the cost of (often amazing) fantasy skins. Skins are HARD if you didn't know, and very worthy of the price asked for them. That said, I didn't want limited funds to prevent RPers from playing certain races.

To this day, my hallmark items are my scales. And, yes, in the future, there is yet another scale item that will be coming. 

However, as I said, I'm an RPer. 

So as a way to give back to the community that has given me so much, I have created a special edition of some select tattoos. The color set is inspired from the sim itself.





Product Information:

All packs sold on the Marketplace will include Omega, System and TMP. Because Slink and Maitreya can be applied via Omega, I did not see reason to make extra appliers (though I can given time and a special request). Per norm and original, all tattoos are Unisex. (Don't know Omega? Look here! )

New Dragon
- 12 unique tattoos.
- 6 regular or faint, 6 heavy or dark (so two fade levels of each tattoo)
- Scales are Purple (made from purple/silver), Blue (made from blue/brown) and Metallic (brown/silver). Two versions of each, plus two fade levels.
- Torso and legs only.

Mer Scales
- 6 unique tattoos.
- Scales are Purple (made from purple/silver), Blue (made from blue/brown) and Metallic (brown/silver). Two versions of each.
- Face (omega and system), torso and legs.

Faun Spots
- 3 unique tattoos
- Each tattoo is made of two colors. Purple/Silver, Blue/Brown, Silver/Brown.
- Face (from simple spots styling, omega and system), torso and legs.

Tiger Stripes (Two Tone)
- 6 unique tattoos
- Each tattoo is made of two colors. Purple/Silver, Blue/Brown, Silver/Brown.
- Each version has regular and 'faded'.
- Torso and legs only.

Runner Paint (Special)
- 4 unique tattoos
- Combination of normal 'Runner Paint' styles for a special release style.
- Four colors: Purple, Brown, Silver, Blue.
- Face (omega and system), torso and legs.


Marketplace Listings: http://tinyurl.com/jtpgztj

Because of the kind sponsorship of a friend, Eglantine Broome ( <3 ), I am able to offer these tattoos with 100% going to the sim to assist with funding a new sim and build. These tattoos will only be available for a limited time. How long? I haven't decided yet.


I will also do the following alterations. Simply buy the original product, then send a polite IM or NC with the request of which tattoo and what alteration you would like. If you would like it in TMP, it will be added to the existing style mode hud, and there will be an additional 10L charge, due to the extra cost of creating a preview image. Please understand, while these alterations can be quick, I am often in the middle of something else so it may take awhile, though rarely more than 48 hours. 

Faun Spots: Solid color, purple/blue, half intensity/faded 
     - No Face, 20L per tattoo, made in system and omega
     - With Face, 30L per tattoo, made in system and omega

Tiger Stripes: Solid color, purple/blue (either intensity)
     - 20L per tattoo, made in system and omega

Runner Paint, Mer Scales
     - System layer, no face tattoo. 0L



I think that covers everything. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me in world at Eve Gaelyth. And if you are an RPer yourself, looking for an urban fantasy sim, check out Convergence!

Thank you, Z, for all that you have done and strive for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment