Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Release: Reptile Scales

So in my previous post I showed the Dragon Scales I will have for 'Just Heartsick', the benefit that will be held this month for Amesha Jewell of Heartsick skins. Once that benefit starts up, I'll snap some photos of the images for sale and post a LM so that anyone who wants can come and take a look. If you are a designer and would like to offer something, ping me, I'll get you the NC.

But... prior to all that, was the preview of my Reptile Scales. Today, I was bored. And I realized that while I normally erase and hate seams on skins like the plague, this time, they don't show up as much. So, I decided that I would do the tattoo with the seams and complete effect. Copy/Mod and done in white, per norm, so that you can color tint to the skin they are used on. These I think will be included in my Dragon Scales Tattoo for 'Just Heartsick' cause I can. for now, here's a preview.

Oh, and until the event, or first 100 buyers, it's free.








No comments:

Post a Comment