Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Update, Gatcha, Previews...

You ever have those moments that you almost hit yourself int he forehead going 'why did I not realize this before?!' and feel like a real idiot?

Yeah, I had one of those today.

My L account this week has been running really low, so I haven't been able to purchase the last skins I wanted to be able to match scales to them before the Heartsick event. (Long story short, see past links, the event is bumped to the start of May, details : http://foraevaheartsick.wordpress.com/ ) And as I want to have as much done and ready for the event and the amazing release of my Dragon Scales series, I was starting to be a hint panicked.

I was pondering the chances of getting something from Aeva for matching purposes when my forehead hitting moment came. She has demos. D'oh! So! While I may not have the full skins to prove how wonderfully they all blend and all, I do have the demos and will show you, here, how perfectly made for her color schemes they are (though they will work with a variety, I assure you).



Now, on another note...

I won't be releasing the full dragon scales set until the benefit. I also know I don't have a lot of people that follow this blog regularly. So I'm opening up a small pre-release treat. Gatcha.


Full Dragon Scale sets will be copy/mod/no trans, include all clothing layers and in the future, I may even build 'kits' that people can purchase to assist in creating a dragon av (namely, horns color matched and a full perm texture of the scales for tails. Wings too, if I get ambitious or someone wants to sponsor just such a project...) The Gatcha is JUST a tattoo, no copy/mod/trans... so that in true Gatcha fashion you can swap as you like with others, gift to friends and try for that uncommon or rare. Also, the rainbow? Likely to only be in the Gatcha, unless I have a high request for it (::snort::).

So there ya go, full preview of the dragon scale line and how they match to skins (with an exception for the gold that was a special request), info on the gatcha, and update on the benefit.

Oh, you'll need a LM... Here, have a limo. (deleted) ... Have this limo to the benefit instead.. gatcha is there! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Adjewelation/57/56/23  As the benefit is now over, you can find my gatcha in world here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Novazeit/245/17/2802

-Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment