Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Group Gift and Subscriber...

Well, I did it. I added a subscriber to my in world shop. Simply hop over, tag the banner for the subscriber and *poof* it's done. The welcome/group gift will be sent to you. What is the group gift? Well, sadly, it is something that while the gentlemen can wear it, I think will appeal mostly to the women. Applier for Lola Tango is included. Hopefully I will start to have monthly group gifts going out in it, something for the men and women, and will be able to notify folks through it of items added to marketplace and shop. I also have some full perm mesh items that will likely be making their way to the walls, though, who are we kidding? I will always be a fantasy RP tattoo creator first.

Have fun folks.


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Novazeit/240/16/2802

No comments:

Post a Comment