Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Glow Element - Fire and Wind!

I was holding some of my new releases back in case I was invited to join a few events, where I would not only make the new releases, but at a discount rate. Alas, at least two places decided not even to respond to my application. So who knows if they got them or not?

But, since they decided never to answer my inquiry, that means you won't have to wait any longer. So, I present, fresh to the marketplace, the next in the Glow Element series ... Fire!





As you can see, the tattoo can be worn on one or both sides. The one arm tattoo is a mesh attachment that is based to 'standard sizes'. All are copy/mod so that you can color tint to your own pleasure and create your own amazing avatar. Lola Tango appliers are included. Also, the tattoo(s) come in two version -- Awake and Sleep. To make the tattoo look more like a 'normal' tattoo, simply wear the Sleep version, tint it black, and there you are! You can then have the Awake version ready on hand with your own color of choice to give it more of the glow aspect.

I also realize that the first in the series -- Wind -- may not have gotten an introduction, so meet... Wind!





As you can see, Wind comes with a Male, Female and Full version. All versions are (in truth) unisex, with male and female versions being able to be combined to create the full tattoo version.

Find them both on the marketplace here: :[Even~Tide]: or in world here: :[Even~Tide]:

And check out the Flickr for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment