Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Release: Crackle & Medieval Fantasy Fair

Another New Release! Not seamless, but from a distance, it's kinda hard to tell.


Like most releases, Crackle is white, copy/mod/no trans, so that you can tint to fit whatever needs you might have. There are a total of 6 tattoos (plus two head styles on one, making 8 total) included within the package. And it can (at the moment) only be found at the Medieval Fantasy Fair. (No, not the BIG Fantasy Fair. That is May 1st -11th this year.)


Speaking of... It's open! 

The above location is my store specifically. I'm in the back, but in the only section that has blue roses, so I have a great view. Click the address above. If you land in an open area with grass, turn until you see the dark looming tree stump. Click on the doors, and walk through the swirl to get to the fair grounds. Or TP to my location from that open grass space. I'm also participating in a hunt, so look for the black rose within my event shop.



That's all for now. Feel free to watch my Flickr for other 'action shots' and early previews on new releases. http://www.flickr.com/photos/evegaelyth/

Hope to see you at the fair! 
~Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment